You enjoy finding new bike routes to ride and documenting them. Whether you’re on a mountain bike, cross bike, e-bike, or road bike, the free Bikemap app will guide you through the newest and best cycling routes while inspiring you with over 6 million routes across the world that feature voice navigation. Bikemap is there to help you with all of your cycling endeavours! The cycling map and GPS navigation app Bikemap – Your Cycling Map & GPS Navigation was created by Bikemap GmbH and released on Google Play. Cycling may be a speedy way to get where you’re going and a beneficial kind of exercise for your health in a world where various cars are one of the biggest contributors to air pollution and environmental harm. Cycling aficionados are constantly looking for new routes to ride on worry-free for hours. It’s not always simple to find new areas to ride a bike, but employing a useful tool may be a good method to satisfy our demands in this area. Cycling lovers may find new routes and enjoy cycling with the aid of Bikemap – Your Cycling Map & GPS Navigation programme.
This specific business offers access to 6 million unique routes and supports more than 100 different nations. Simply specify the start and finish maps, and this fantastic programme will take care of the rest. There are two ways for users to view these maps: online and offline. You must download the maps once and store them to your smartphone’s memory in order to use the offline mode. The voice guidance system is another another element that increases the appeal of using Bikemap. By leaving route modifications to this intelligent system, you are able to give your full attention to cycling. The usage of each mode relies entirely on your needs and interests. The maps in the database are accessible in a variety of modes. You can report any obstructions or potholes you come across when using the GPS system while riding a bike so that other users won’t have any issues.
Do you enjoy riding or do you only enjoy taking a short afternoon bike ride? Are you seeking for a good cycling app to make your life more convenient? In such case, Bikemap is the programme you need. This is an application that a lot of people use because of its straightforward functioning and complete satisfaction of user demands.
- A to B Navigation including layovers
- Online and off-line voice navigation is intelligent.
- Maps and routes should be saved for offline usage (Premium)
- Discover more than 6 million bike routes across more than 100 nations.
- Use your watch, iPad, or phone to follow your route (GPX and KML support included)
- Report roadblocks and dangers like construction, potholes, and slick surfaces.
- Many types of maps Basic, 3D, Night Mode, OpenStreetMap, and OpenCycleMap (Premium)
- With both road bikes and mountain bikes, you may easily improve your route (Premium)
- Locate POIs nearby by using the map (public restrooms, bike rentals, workshops etc.)
- Access more than 4 million users’ routes on Bikemap
- The most well-liked bicycle routes in the area
- See the world’s top cycling destinations.
- Good navigation system that allows you to pause between two distinct locations
- support for 6 million unique bicycle routes across 100 different nations
- maps that may be seen both online and offline
- Great voice guidance for maximising cycling focus
- Access to all maps in a variety of settings, including sending the creator numerous reports on challenges and traps and altering the routes
- Browse the map to see all the special locations nearby.
- Discover the most well-liked cycling routes based on user feedback.
SIMPLE OPERATION WITH ONLY GPS CYCLING POSITIONING
By using the GPS position of your phone for cycling, Bikemap can monitor and direct convenient routes for your bike. Choose “Allow access to GPS location” when you first launch the programme. You can trust that the software won’t access your private accounts!
The choice of the beginning point and final destination is your next task. If you find yourself in a remote area without a known street name or address? Don’t worry; the programme will use GPS geolocation to pinpoint your location. Nonetheless, it would be beneficial if you selected a destination before deciding on the application’s routes.
SUGGEST MANY FASTEST AND MOST CONVENIENT ROUTES
Bikemap will recommend all possible bike routes and the fastest and most practical one after you have the start and end sites. You will also be given information about the routes, such as when there are road construction projects, broken down roads, or simple traffic jams. Throughout the trip, the map will also indicate stores or other notable locations for you to investigate. Therefore consumers may pick the best path with ease.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR BIKE PROGRESS WITH JUST YOUR SMARTPHONE
The application’s interface shows details about your trip, including distance, time, and travel speed. With smartphone tracking, you may monitor the advancement of your path. The app will provide you information to assist you change your course when you take a bad turn or head in the wrong direction.
CONSTRUCTION OF COMMONLY RUN ROADS
Users can store frequently used routes for quicker access, such as the route from their house to the grocery store or from Lake A to their house. These well-traveled paths can be added to your collection of roadways. And you will be in charge of setting up the itinerary, including the pace, time, route, etc., in accordance with your preferences.
A FRIEND WARNS OF RISKS OR HELPS YOU
Of course, there will be a lot of issues throughout the move, such as automobile damage, a flat tyre, or the need to use the restroom. Without a smart device, it will be challenging for you to discover an immediate fix in these situations. You may use this app to locate the closest car repair shop or public bathroom for you. This means that moving forward, you won’t be as concerned about unforeseen events when riding your bike!
THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ROUTE AT A GLANCE
See significant POIs such as parking spots, e-bike charging stations, repair shops, and bicycle rentals straight on the map.
You may view the current speed, distance, and length of your trip while riding without using your phone in addition to the route’s real navigation. You can get the climb, descent, and altitude of your current ride with just one more tap.
THE PERFECT CYCLING TRACKS FOR YOUR ROUTE
To find the ideal route that meets your cycling demands, search for your destination, filter by length, bike and route type, then rank by relevance, popularity, length, and climb. Access legitimate routes including the Transamerica Trail, the Mississippi River Trail, the Eurovelo, and more.
THE BEST CYCLING NAVIGATION
Bikemap navigation gets you securely from point A to point B whether you’re riding a city bike, mountain bike, road bike, e-bike, or cross bike. Our riding app is available anywhere, both online and off.
In the event that you made a mistake, the Bikemap navigation will guide you back on course. Use the app as your cycling computer to get real-time information about your trip, including the distance and elevation.
To let the community know what you’ve been up to, your training and ride will be logged and synced with your Bikemap profile. But, you may always turn this feature off if you prefer to keep your activities private.
EXPLORE 6 MILLION ROUTES IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES
Learn about the world’s most stunning cycling routes and areas! In addition to many other nations, the Bikemap community provides cycling routes in the USA, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Italy, Poland, France, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and many more. Take your cross-bike, road bike, mountain bike, or city bike, and let’s go!
LET’S START A NEW RIDE IS EASY WITH YOUR BELOVED BIKE AND BRILLIANT FRIEND BIKEMAP!
- enables the usage of the programme on a smartphone or tablet with a GPS Cycling connection.
- To get all the information about the bike routes, just enter your starting point (GPS Cycling is self-accessible) and your destination.
- Use your phone to monitor details about your journey, such as distance, duration, speed, etc.
- Create a collection of your commonly used routes so you can easily access them when you need to.
- To assist handle issues that emerge, suggest sites like the closest auto repair shop or public bathroom.