Get the free “MUST HAVE” award-winning pill reminder and medication tracker ranked #1 by pharmacists, physicians and patients. Join the millions of people using Medisafe who are taking control of their medication management with our free app – stay on track and never miss another med.
In addition to seeing a doctor during illness, one of the ways to achieve health as soon as possible is to take medication on time; It is also good to know that those who constantly follow up on their problems can get results sooner and have a quiet life alongside dangerous diseases such as cancer! One of the best ways to track your health and take medication is with Android gadgets or smart apps; MediSafe Meds & Pill Reminder Full Unlocked is a completely smart medical assistant published by Medisafe® for Android operating system. This software with its very simple and easy user interface, in addition to reminding the timely use of drugs, provides the patient with a set of facilities by which he can be informed of his physical health at any time. All you have to do is add the required information such as blood pressure, fat and به to the program information at specified intervals so that this application can automatically monitor your health status. It is better not to be unaware of your health and to receive this program with PepperTech, read more.
If you are a busy person and often forget to do things like drink water or take medicine, then Medisafe Pill & Med Reminder was born for you. With this application, users can be self-disciplined and not miss important meals. In particular, you can control the amount of medicine you take in a certain amount so as not to harm your health. This application gives you unique features; you can set a reminder to take medicine for each particular food. It can also monitor basic health such as blood pressure or weight so that you can make a reasonable diet that contributes to improved health.
• Very simple and easy user interface for remembering medications
• Track health by history of blood pressure, fat, blood concentration and…
• Different sounds reminiscent of medication
• View a general list of daily medications
• List of PRN drugs
• Ability to send a health progress report to your doctor or nurse
• Ability to sync the app with Android smartwatches
• Backup all software information
• Drug classification based on three meals in the morning, noon and night
• Pill reminder and alarm for all medication needs
• Drug-to-drug interaction checker
• Family and caregiver support via “Medfriend” functionality
• Medicine tracker
• Refill reminders
• Dr appointment manager and calendar
• Support for complex dose schedules
• Add “as needed” medications, vitamins and supplements
• Full selection of OTC and RX medications
• Daily, weekly & monthly med reporting with logbook to share with your doctor
• Track health measurements for various medical conditions (diabetes, hypertension, cancer, anxiety, depression, HIV, multiple sclerosis, MS, Crohn’s, lymphoma, myeloma and leukemia) e.g. weight, blood pressure, blood sugar levels
• Android Wear enabled
• Customizable reminders and time settings (i.e weekend mode so you can sleep in)
• Automatic time zone detection
• Easily customize your pill reminder notifications.
CREATE A REASONABLE SCHEDULE WITH CERTAIN REMINDERS FOR EACH FOOD
It is essential to take medicine in moderation, and I am sure that few people can remember the exact time to take it. To meet users’ needs, we have created Medisafers – a user-friendly reminder to take medicine. Using this app, you can create a reasonable timetable from the medications you receive from your doctor. Taking it at the right time will help you absorb its substance correctly and improve your health better. In addition, you can set a separate time for each type of food.
GET HELP WHEN THERE ARE COMPLICATED PRESCRIPTIONS FROM OTHER USERS
Surely every time you go to the doctor, you will receive a bunch of drugs with different uses. Maybe you do not understand whether it has the right use for your health or not? And sometimes, you will forget the time to take medicine with complicated procedures. Don’t worry; in times like these, you come to the feature of exchanging information with our community of Medisafers users. There, users can get help from people asking them how to take complicated prescriptions – people who have been through it.
TRACK YOUR HEALTH WITH BASIC METRICS LIKE BLOOD PRESSURE OR WEIGHT
Even if you already have our app’s reminder function, and you’re still afraid of forgetting the time to take your medicine. At that time, create a pill schedule from the app and send it to relatives or friends, and they will remind you to take your medication in moderation. In addition, when using this application, you can also track basic health indicators. It could be a measurement of your blood pressure, weight, or blood sugar, and they will all be displayed on the same table. Thereby, users can come up with a reasonable diet to improve health.
CONTROL THE AMOUNT OF MEDICATION TAKEN VIA REPORT AND SEND IT TO THE NURSE OR DOCTOR TO SEE
Many utilities were created in Medisafers to allow users to improve their health. One of the utilities that can be mentioned is that you can track the report of the amount of medicine you take daily or monthly. With that, you can send it to the doctor or nurse who examines you to book an appointment. They will rely on what is noted on the report to check for you more accurately. And when the examination is complete, they also identify what disease you have and give the most appropriate dose of medicine.
KNOW THE USERS OF THE MEDICINES YOU TAKE WITH CERTAIN USES
Thanks to this application, you will know the uses of the medicines you take with each certain use. Understand how all of them are beneficial and if they interact with medications you’ve taken in the past. In addition, you can communicate directly with your carer through this application to provide the right solutions for care. Not only that, with Medisafers, users will receive useful advice or tips from experts about the medicine they take. Like telling you to drink before or after a meal and how to combine it with other foods for the most effective.
- This application will remind you to take your medicine regularly with the timetable you give, take careful notes to get separate reminders for each food.
- Get help from other users as they give you helpful advice on handling complex periods or dosing schedules.
- Take control of your health with essential readings like weight or blood pressure, all displayed simultaneously so you can make a healthy diet plan.
- Understand how each medication works, find out how they interact with medications you take, all from a professional pharmacist.
- Set reminders with the time difference between weekdays & weekends, so you can take a few extra hours off to recuperate.
- Standalone Android Package;
- Android App Bundle Repacked:
- • Supported CPU architecture: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86;
- • Supported Screen DPIs: hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
- • Languages: Multi Languages;
- Premium features unlocked.
- • Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- • Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- • Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- • Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- • Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- • Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- • Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- • Debug code removed;
- • Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- • Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- • No active trackers or advertisements;
- • Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- • CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips;
- • Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- • Original package signature changed;