You must be familiar with Nintendo if you enjoy computer video games. Nintendo is a Japanese corporation that specialises in the production of video games and game consoles, and it is one of the oldest and most experienced organisations in this field. Nintendo was extremely successful in the 1980s and 1990s, with its goods selling in the millions. Nintendo has always attempted to boost its popularity by providing the most innovative and engaging games and platforms. As a result, Nintendo has produced a wide range of platforms and games over the years. The Nintendo GameBoy is a portable handheld console released by Nintendo that quickly became popular across the world. This portable system is better known in Iran as Atari, and most people born in the 1950s and 1960s remember it. This famous system included iconic games such as Tetris and Pokémon, and many people purchased it to have access to these games. Game Boy Color (Nintendo) Instead of a black screen, the next generation Nintendo Game Boy features a colour screen and more controllers. If you were a fan of this system and would like to play its games again to relive the nostalgia, don’t miss the software that we are presenting today in Nulled Android. Pizza Boy Pro – Game Boy Color Emulator is an Android application for imitating the Nintendo Game Boy console and playing games, developed by the Davide Berra software firm and available for $ 4.49 on Google Play. This application can run colour and vintage Nintendo Gameboy games, and you may use it to play the games you choose in the best possible quality and without limitations. Please keep in mind that the game ROM is not included in this application and must be downloaded separately.
- Gorgeous user interface
- No time restriction
- A completely redesigned cheat management
- SGB borders and colours
- Auto/Quick saving
- An improved settings menu
- Enhanced control scheme
- Palettes that may be customised
- BIOS support
- Game Boy Camera compatibility!
- MBC7 ROMS with gyroscope support
- Skins with stickers that are fully customisable (common png files)!
- It’s the only emulator on Google Play that passes all of the extremely difficult Blargg tests. That signifies you’ve achieved a level of accuracy never previously achieved with other emulators.
- Completely coded in C for outstanding performance and minimal battery usage
- Take use of OpenGL and OpenSL native libraries for assured top 60 FPS video and audio performance even on ancient hardware.
- States can be saved and restored.
- Fast forward/slow motion
- Total modification of button size and position
- Hardware joysticks are supported.
- Even with two distinct ROMs, serial connection emulation through wifi or bluetooth is possible.
- Zip and 7z archives are supported.
- Completely coded in C to provide the highest performance and lowest battery usage.
- To deliver the highest video and audio quality, native OpenGL and OpenSL frameworks are employed.
- Even with outdated hardware, 60 frames per second are assured.
- Game stages may be saved and recovered.
- Slow and quick forward motion is supported.
- The ability to change the size and location of the buttons
- Hardware atmosphere pad support
- Even with two distinct ROMs, you can simulate serial connections using wifi or bluetooth.
- Zip and 7z zip files are supported.
RETURN TO YOUR CHILDREN ON THE PHONE
Gamers have undoubtedly experienced many memories from infancy to the present. Did you ever work on a classic gaming console or just play folk games back in the day? Nonetheless, the games installed on the emulator may be gorgeous and engrossing. That has made a lasting impression on me. Back to the main topic, Pizza Boy GBA Pro will bring you back to the old memories right on your smartphone.
SYNC WITH MANY DEVICES
Pizza Boy GBA Pro lets users to link their accounts with Google Driver, save games automatically, and access a quicksave mode. Furthermore, you go further into the emulator’s complex settings and hardware, such as the light sensor and tilt sensor. Moreover, this emulator supports GBA ROM. Coming to the game, you will never be bored.
EASY OPERATION AND CONTROL
Like emulator titles, the gameplay in Pizza Boy GBA Pro is fairly simple to approach and use entirely. Small design with complete functionality for very convenient gaming character movement controls. Indeed, the game has faithfully recreated characteristics of a piece of hardware. Also, players benefit from double the pace of game advancing. But, the pace is determined by your GBA. Instead, skip the unneeded openings and slow down the game to go through the difficult stages.
CHANGE THE LAYOUT OF THE INTERFACE
In fact, the game provides a variety of distinctive themes that are suitable with your touch screen. Through each level, Pizza Boy GBA Pro provides a reasonably user-friendly interface. You may also customise the game’s stages with a variety of colours by selecting the colour palette in the customization area. Also, the layout editor has been expanded, and you can now set locations and sizes. You may also modify the keys for moving the main horizontally or vertically. The game has been improved and altered several times, and it currently contains the most recent version for you to discover the intriguing material. Lastly, players design shortcuts.
ENJOY MANY LEGENDARY GAMES
Pizza Boy GBA Pro includes a plethora of iconic games that you may enjoy for hours right on your Android phone. To execute the game programming, you must first have the files saved on your phone before downloading your favourite game. The main feature of this emulator is that it saves the complete playing experience and returns you to the portion you were playing. This simulator includes games such as tile, Contra, mushroom collecting, banana, and Pacman. When you begin playing, you just select your favourite game and an appropriate theme and begin. Would you mind moving up and down with the joystick and playing?
The game has incorporated many popular functions for players to face the problems in this emulator, which is fantastic. Gamers may configure the device’s controller support and physical controls. With both old and new gear, above 60 FPS is assured. Furthermore, you may use the OpenGL and OpenSl native libraries to improve video and audio quality. More particular, you are totally written in C and constructed for incredible performance and a phone with a reasonable power consumption.
SOUND QUALITY AND GRAPHIC DESIGN
The game, like many other comparable emulators, has been enhanced with 3D visuals to double the original resolution. You may personalise and select your favourite themes to join the game via the game interface. The audio is really better than you expect. The melodies appear on a variety of playing screens with a wide range of sounds. Listen to the song; how many childhood memories come pouring back at this moment? In brief, this game emulator is ideal for those who wish to relive the glory days of portable gaming systems.