There are a lot of helpful articles and tips in the app for anyone who works in the plumbing industry or is just interested in it. Anyone can use the program, whether they are a professional or an experienced amateur.
Many examples help you understand how complicated the plumbing trade is.
The first part of this article goes into detail about the plumbing fixtures and fittings that can be found in an apartment or a private home. Information about the water and sewage systems and the house’s heating system. In this section, we’ll talk about the most basic ways to connect different plumbing parts.
THEORETICAL: 1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS FOR THE THEORETICAL
• Natural and forced circulation, heat-insulating floors made of water, heating and water boilers, heating devices, heat-carrying fluid Water move around naturally and by force.
• Pipe fittings, pipe accessories, mixer taps, hydraulic shutters, toilet bowls, sinks, bathtubs, shower stalls, different types of water pipes, and water lifting pumps
• Gravity, water pressure, sealing, sewerage system, tools for the job, safety rules, symbols, and diagrams.
• Adding a riser to the water supply, putting in water pipes, collecting rainwater, and looking for water-bearing deposits.
In the next section, we’ll show you step-by-step how to fix pipes, connect them, and install equipment. You will find a step-by-step guide that will help you figure out what’s wrong with your plumbing and fix it yourself.
SHOULD-DOS INCLUDE INSTALLING A WASTE TRAP, MIXER TAPS, SINK, TOILET, WOODEN WORKTOP, HEATED TOWEL RAIL, BATH, AND BIDET.
• The installation of a water-heated floor collector and the heating of radiators
• Brazing polypropylene pipes, brazing copper pipes, and soldering metal and plastic pipes together
• Mixer tap repair
Once you master the app, you can perform tasks like equipment installation and pipeline laying independently and closely monitor your home master’s work.
The application contains various articles and tips for all those who work with plumbing or are simply interested in this area. The application is suitable for DIYers, professionals, and amateurs.
There are many illustrations to help you understand the intricacies of the plumbing profession.
THERE ARE 2 SECTIONS IN THE APPLICATION:
1. Theory 📘
2. Practice 🛠️
■ The first section contains detailed information on plumbing equipment that is installed in an apartment or private house. Information about the heating of the house, water supply, sewerage. We will tell you about the basic schemes for connecting plumbing equipment.
• Terms and Definition
• Natural and forced circulation, water heat-insulated floor, heating and water boilers, heating devices, heat-carrying fluid
• Pipe fittings, pipeline accessories, mixer taps, hydraulic shutter, toilet bowls, sinks, baths, shower cabins, types of water pipes, water lifting pumps
• Water supply input riser, laying water pipes, rainwater harvesting, water-bearing deposit search
• Gravity, water pressure, sealing, sewerage system, tools for the job, safety precautions, symbols and diagrams
■ In the second section, we will show you step-by-step instructions on how to install equipment, repair and connect pipes. You will find a detailed description of how to troubleshoot minor plumbing problems yourself.
• Installing waste trap, mixer taps, sink, toilet, wooden worktop, heated towel rail, bath, bidet
• Installation of a collector of a water-heated floor, heating radiators
• Soldering polypropylene pipes, connection of metal-plastic pipes, brazing copper pipes
• Mixer tap repair
Having familiarized yourself with the application, you will be able to independently carry out various works on the installation of equipment and laying the pipeline, as well as more consciously follow the work of the home master who works for you.
The application contains 54 articles, search by terms and conventions. We will update this plumbing course periodically. Write about errors – we will definitely answer and fix everything!