Using this application, you will be able to determine whether or not the filter is now through the regeneration process, whether or not another regeneration is waiting to be finished, how many kilometers have passed since the previous regeneration, and other similar information.
Due to the fact that it uses CAN commands, the app requires at least a decent ELM327 adapter (see note below); however, some users have reported that the correct app can be used with an adapter that costs between 10 and 15 euros. This app does not use standard OBD2 commands like almost all other apps; instead, it uses directly CAN commands that are unique to each car model. This is the reason why the app is not compatible with all vehicles.
DETA, CRBC, CFHD,CUNA, CFFB, CFWA(*), CLHA, CXXB, CAYC (partially working on Passat 3C MY10), CAHA (beta, requires verification), CXHA
Engines tested successfully by users:
CFGB(*), CFGC, CJCA, CRMB, CUPA, CUSA, CXFA, CAYB, CAYD, CRLB, CUTA, CFHC, CAGA(*), CSHA, CJCD, DFSB, CLAB, DFLA, DCXA, CFCA, CGLC, CFJB, CFHA, CRUA, DDYA, DFFA, CRKB, DCYA, DFCA, CUUB, CGLB, CUAA, CUSB, CAPA(*), DFGA, DFSF, DFHA, CNHA, DGTE(*), CCWA, DGDA, DLUB, CJCB, DGTD, CDUD, CSUD, DAUA, DJGA, CXXA, DFEA, DBGC, CAYA, CRTD, DGDB, CUUA
(*) = partial support or depending on SW version
IMPORTANT some of the engines above may be incompatible, it depends on the engine software version, so use the VAG DPF FREE app to check your engine before buy!!!!
Diesel cars are powerful cars that play an undeniable role in transporting heavy loads and meeting urban needs. Diesel engines are many times more polluting than gasoline engines, which is why many metropolitan areas face air pollution problems. In Europe and many other parts of the world, there are restrictions on the movement of such vehicles, and owners of diesel vehicles are required to install some equipment to reduce their pollution. Pollutant filter is one of these equipments that by purifying the smoke coming out of the engine, it largely removes it from pollutants and poses a low risk to the environment. These filters, like any other filter, must be cleaned or regenerated over time to be able to function properly. New cars use internal systems that are responsible for controlling and inspecting different parts of the car. In car repair shops and after-sales service agencies, using a cable, the car’s internal system is connected to a computer on which special software is installed, and thus easily from the problems and defects of the car. They become aware. We can use a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi adapter so that we do not need a cable to check the car. By installing this adapter on the car wirelessly, we can be informed of the current condition of the car. We have already provided various applications on Nulled Android to check the health of the car on the phone. Today, we are at your service with an application for the pollution filter section. VAG DPF is an application for checking and controlling diesel car pollutants for Android operating system, which was developed by Daaren Fonloil software group and published on Google Play for $ 4.49. Using this program, you can live information about the status of the pollutant filter, the kilometers required to clean it and… completely. So with this program, you no longer need to constantly go to repair shops to check the DPF filter, and you will have all this information in your phone with this program. Note that the ELM327 Wi-Fi / Bluetooth adapter is required to use the app to use the app.
Display of 12 parameters of DPF filter such as: accumulation of soot mass in the filter, reduction time, km traveled and time since last reconstruction, closing EGR valve, inlet and outlet gas temperature of DPF
Update parameters manually or automatically
Displays the previous value and the difference between the actual value and the previous value of the parameters
Ability to delete one or more parameters to increase reading speed
Displays the filter filling percentage before reaching the filling limit and starting the restore operation
Displays the filter filling rate using a graphical bar bar
Display different colors for different filter situations
Display additional data: adapter connection error, filter filling rate in micrograms per minute, update time of all 12 parameters, automatic update delay
Load notification icon to show connection status with auto-check feature
CRBC (2.0TDI 150CV)
CFHD (2.0TDI 143CV)
CUNA (2.0TDI 184CV)
CFFB (2.0TDI 140CV)
CFWA (1.2TDI 75CV)
CLHA (1.6TDI 105CV)
CXXB (1.6TDI 110CV)
CAYC (1.6TDI 105CV)(partially on Passat 3C MY10)
CAHA (2.0TDI 170CV)(beta, requires verification)
Tested by users:
(*) = partial support
- 12 DPF filter characteristics are shown, including soot mass buildup in the filter, regeneration duration, km traveled and time since previous regeneration, EGR valve closure, and exhaust gas temperatures at the DPF intake and outlet. (Note: owing to the inclusion of settings in the engine ecu, the data shown may change depending on the engine type.)
- Update settings manually or automatically
- The previous value and the difference between the actual and the previous value are shown for all parameters (only for automatic update delays different from 0 seconds)
- To boost reading speed, you may remove one or more parameters.
- Display shows the filter filling % before the filling limit is reached, which triggers the field regeneration (standard regeneration controlled by the engine ecu)
- Before commencing a field regeneration or a service regeneration, the filling percentage number is graphically shown using a progress bar.
- Filter status graphical display: red filter for regeneration phase (passive, field, or service) of grey filter with varied back interior sections based on filling percentage value
- Extra data is shown, such as the adapter communication error counter, the filter filling rate in g/min, the update time of all 12 parameters, and the automated update delay, which is really specified in the options menu.
- An active connection and the auto-update process are shown by the notification bar icon.