Create an introductory slide for the business presentation you’ll be giving. Create a thought-provoking status update and post it to your Facebook profile. In a birthday card that you are giving to your grandma, be sure to write in all of your warmest wishes. Tweet a graphic that boasts your athletic accomplishments with pride. You could even want to include your abilities on the CV.
Simply type a few words, and the program will rearrange them in an endearingly chaotic manner. Choose one or two colors for the meaningful phrases you have, give them shapes, export them, and utilize the picture. The process must be repeated.
Prepare an opening slide for your business presentation. Whip up a creative status update for your Facebook page. Type in all the best wishes in a birthday greeting card for your grandma. Proudly tweet an image with your sport achievements. Perhaps, even list your skills for the CV.
Just enter a few words, and the application will shuffle them around in a cute disorderly fashion. Pick a color or two for your meaningful words, shape them, export them, use the pic. Rinse and repeat.
YOUR METHOD OF ARTISTIC EXPRESSION:
- Enter as many words as you like.
- Choose from up to five distinct word colors to create a modern appearance.
- Make sure you pick the proper shade for the backdrop. Which would you prefer: lettering in yellow on a background of black, or pink on white?
- You also have the option of making the background transparent!
- There are many different ways to form your idea into a shape. A star, a Christmas tree, or even a heart, among many more options!
- Choose one or more fonts, exactly like you did with colors.
- Looks wonderful, doesn’t it?
- The sizes of the words can be altered! The first one is reserved exclusively for the first BIG word, while the rest are for all of the other words.
- Do you want more than one word that stands out as HUGELY IMPORTANT right in the middle? Check out the extra possibilities on the screen labeled “Enter Words”!
- On the screen labeled “Enter Words,” you can modify the arrangement of the words by simply dragging and dropping them in new positions.
- Create a high-quality PNG file from the image you just exported.
- Directly from within the application, you can send the photo to your pals.
- Alternatively, you can upload it to a social network directly from the app itself.
YOUR CREATIVE PROCESS:
• Enter as many words as you like.
• Select up to five different word colors for a fresh look.
• Choose the right background color. Yellow words on a black background or pink on white?
• You can even make a transparent background!
• There’re many shapes to frame your idea. Star, Christmas Tree or Heart – and many more!
• Pick one or several fonts, just like colors.
• Looks great, doesn’t it?
PICKY? THERE’RE MORE OPTIONS:
• Word sizes can be customized! First one is only for the first BIG word, and others – for everything else.
• Want more than one BIG IMPORTANT word right in the middle? Check additional options on the Enter Words screen!
• Hint: you can rearrange words order on the Enter Words screen: just drag-and-drop them.
AND WHEN YOU’RE DONE:
• Export the picture to a high-quality PNG.
• Share the picture with your friends directly from the app!
• Or post it to a social network – again, directly from the app.
• Don’t forget to save the result. You might want to get back to it later! 🙂
There are in-app purchases with some really cool shapes – check them out if you can! Your support really helps me to develop the app further.
Any paid purchase, along with great new functionality, also removes ads.
But if you can’t, don’t worry, the free features are also pretty good.
Want something special? App doesn’t work as expected? Can’t find how to do something? Just want to say thanks? Drop me a message at [email protected], I’ll be happy to help.