Language, in general, is made up of a succession of words that are put together to form sentences. As a result, the first step in learning any language is to study its vocabulary. Learning vocabulary is the most important aspect of learning any language. Following the acquisition of words, you must learn the rules for utilising those words, which is known as grammar or grammar. Many language learners struggle to acquire new words and extend their vocabulary. If you have the same difficulty, don’t worry; with the programme we’re offering to you today, you can easily and quickly expand your vocabulary to be much bigger and deeper than before. Words – Learn Languages is an Android application produced by the Ulilab software firm and available for free on Google Play for rapid and simple learning of English and German words. We all waste a lot of time in a day sitting idle; the time we wait for the bus, the time between courses, the time we wait for the doctor’s appointment, and so on are examples of dead and underused time in our everyday lives. Spend about 20 minutes each day using this programme to make the most of your downtime and greatly extend your vocabulary. This programme’s workouts include a game and entertainment mode to encourage you to utilise it as often as possible. Each lesson introduces you to a new aspect of the language. With this tool, you can simply review and practise previously taught terms, ensuring that they are never forgotten. Unique scientific algorithms, as well as studies on the learning process and memory functioning, were utilised to create this programme. This programme’s instructional approaches are built on repetition and practice, and by repeating selected and key words, they are kept from being lost.
- Each of the ten activities teaches you a different linguistic ability.
- Learning via the use of predetermined groups of words to which you may add words of your choice.
- In addition to the built-in dictionary and the ability to search it,
- Utilizing the accomplishment system and delivering precise information on how the user is taught and advanced
- A good reminder to pass on teachings.
- Each phrase has its own pronunciation, practical example, and illustration.
- Personal training regimen
- There is no need for an internet connection.